There was no doubt about which two teams will feature in the finals before the start of the tri-nation series and the obvious choice was Pakistan and Australia and without any surprises, they are in the finals.
The two teams have played really well in the series so far with only one loss from 4 games for both sides.
Young fast bowler Shaheen Afridi was impressive in just his second T20I game who ended up with a match figure of 3 for 37 from his quota of 4 overs.
The three wickets which he scalped were all big guns of Australian batting line-up, in form skipper Aaron Finch was his first victim who was caught behind the stumps by Sarfraz Ahmed and then Glenn Maxwell who was trapped in front of the stumps and at last it was the struggling opener D ‘Arcy Short who was bowled by a beautiful delivery.
Shaheen’s tail was up and he was bowling with some serious pace which did not let the Australian batsmen settle down after an impressive batting show put up by Pakistani to get to a score of 194 runs on the back of a brilliant 73 runs knock off 42 deliveries by Fakhar Zaman.
Being the final, this will be an intriguing clash.
T20I Stats at Harare
Twenty 20 Internationals played at the venue: 22
Won by team batting first: 15 won by team bowling first: 7
Average 1st Inns total: 157, Average 2nd Inns total: 133
Highest total: 229/2, Lowest total: 108/10
PAK vs AUS Team News
- Australia in their previous game was one batsman short. They decided to give fast bowler Jack Wildermuth a go who bowled only two overs for 16 runs. It will be interesting to see whether D ‘Arcy Short makes it to the final 11 in this crucial game.
- Pakistan will most probably field in the same eleven which defeated Australia.
PAK vs AUS Playing 11
Speaking of the PAK vs AUS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Pakistan playing 11(Probables) :
Wicket-keeper: Sarfraz Ahmed
Batsmen: Fakhar Zaman, Shoaib Malik, Haris Sohail (Doubt: Mohammad Hafeez)
All-rounders: Hussain Talat, Shadab Khan, Asif Ali
Bowlers: Faheem Ashraf, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Khan, Mohammad Amir (Doubt: Hasan Ali)
Australia playing 11(Probables) :
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: Aaron Finch(c), Glenn Maxwell, Travis Head, Nic Maddinson (Doubt: D’ Arcy Short)
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar
Bowlers: Billy Stanlake, Jack Wildermuth, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson (Doubt: Kane Richardson)
PAK vs AUS Squads
Pakistan: Mohammad Hafeez, Fakhar Zaman, Hussain Talat, Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Usman Khan, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Amir, Shaheen Afridi, Sahibzada Farhan
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), D Arcy Short, Travis Head, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Kane Richardson, Nic Maddinson
PAK vs AUS Key Players
- Fakhar Zaman is leading the run charts for Pakistan with 187 runs in 4 matches. He is leading from the front with the bat.
- Shaheen Afridi was the pick of the bowlers from the last match scalping 3 wickets. He along with Mohammad Amir and Shadab Khan can be the game changers.
- Aaron Finch has been piling up heavy runs and is leading the runs chart with 259 runs to his name.
- In the bowling front, Andrew Tye has scalped 12 wickets so far and is leading the bowling charts. Billy Stanlake is the second most successful bowler after Andrew Tye.
- The All-round game of Ashton Agar is also a positive
Note: This PAK vs AUS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Pakistan vs Australia team news.
ENG vs IND Match Prediction Tips | England vs India Who will win Today Match
County Ground, Bristol July 08 at 06:30 PM IST
With a thrilling win in the last over of the second T20I England are back and back with a back in the ongoing series.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s penultimate over would be considered accountable for the undoing of the task given by captain Kohli. After a brilliant 19th over by Umesh Yadav who just gave away 8 runs, left Bhuvneshwar with 12 runs to defend, but the later did not finish the task as the match was over in the first 4 balls of the last over.
With the series evenly poised now, the third match would be a gruelling encounter where both sides will come in with all guns blazing.
Last International T20 result at the venue: England 136/9, Sri Lanka 137/1, Sri Lanka won by 9 wickets.
ENG vs IND Team News
- Ben Stokes has been recalled for the last T20 fixture.
- There is no change in the squad for either side apart from Ben Stokes inclusion in the England side.
- No injury concerns in either squad as of now.
ENG vs IND Playing 11
Speaking of the ENG vs IND Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
England playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jos Buttler
Batsmen: Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan(c), Alex Hales, Jason Roy, Joe Root
All-rounders: David Willey (Uncertainty over the selection of Moeen Ali and Ben Stokes)
Bowlers: Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Chris Jordan (Doubt: Jake Ball)
India playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina, KL Rahul
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav
ENG vs IND Squads
England: Eoin Morgan (c), Alex Hales, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (wk), Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Chris Jordan, Ben Stokes, Jason Roy, David Willey, Moeen Ali, Jake Ball, Sam Curran.
India: Virat Kohli (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, MS Dhoni (wk), KL Rahul, Yuzvendra Chahal, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya, Suresh Raina, Umesh Yadav, Deepak Chahar
ENG vs IND Key Players
- Jos Buttler, Jason Roy, Alex Hales have been doing the task with the bat.
- Adil Rashid along with Liam Plunkett and David Willey will be the bowlers to watch out.
- For India, Virat Kohli came good in the last match but once again the opening duo will be the relied batsmen for the game.
- Umesh Yadav along with the spin duo of Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav will be the key bowlers.
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘Mi Lu’
Note: This ENG vs IND Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England vs India team news.