Hello And Welcome To All In Addi’s Prediction
Here Is The Today Match Preview And Analysis By ‘Mi Lu’
Match 25, IPL 2018
SRH vs KXIP Match Preview
Hyderabad, April 26 at 08:00 PM IST
After registering a sensational win over Mumbai Indians, SunRisers Hyderabad faces Kings XI Punjab in their backyard, Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad.
KXIP are at the head of the IPL 2018 points table, with 5 wins in 6 games, while SRH is third with 4 wins and 2 losses.
When the two sides met last, Chris Gayle hammered the first hundred of this year’s edition to blow SRH out. With home team seeking revenge, it is expected to be a cracker of a contest.
Read on for HYD vs PNJ Dream11 Team News to find out who will play and the players that can miss out.
HYD VS PNJ TEAM NEWS
- Billy Stanlake has been ruled out of the remainder of IPL 2018.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar will come back in the side for SRH. He is likely to replace either Sandeep Sharma or Basil Thampi.
Kings XI Punjab
- Chris Gayle will be back for KXIP. He is most likely to replace David Miller or Aaron Finch.
- There is a chance of Axar Patel or Mohit Sharma getting in. Barinder Sran is likely to make way for him.
HYD VS PNJ PLAYING 11
Speaking of HYD vs PNJ Playing 11, both the sides can make a change or two.
SRH Playing 11: Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul
KXIP Playing 11: Yuvraj Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Aaron Finch/Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, David Miller/Chris Gayle, Karun Nair, Lokesh Rahul (wk), Ankit Rajpoot, Barinder Sran/Axar Patel/Mohit Sharma, Andrew Tye, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
HYD VS PNJ KEY PLAYERS
- Williamson has amassed 259 runs in the competition so far, with three 50+ scores.
- Siddharth Kaul has picked 9 wickets for SRH.
Kings XI Punjab:
- Chris Gayle and KL Rahul are two KXIP batsmen with over 200+ runs.
- Andrew Tye has picked 9 wickets in 6 games thus far.
Note: This HYD vs PNJ Dream11 match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
HYD VS PNJ DREAM11 PREDICTION
- In your HYD vs PNJ Dream11 team, you can pick Lokesh Rahul for wicketkeeping duties.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Gayle, Williamson, Dhawan, Nair, Pathan, Agarwal.
- You can pick from Shakib, Nabi, and Ashwin in the all-rounder category.
- The bowlers you can bet on are Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddharth Kaul, Rashid Khan, Andrew Tye, Ankit Rajpoot and Mujeeb Zadran.
HYD vs PNJ Dream11
For SRH, all the eyes will be on skipper Kane Williamson and Shikhar Dhawan for scoring runs. Yusuf Pathan has also contributed with the bat in the past two innings and can play a handy inning. They will be the run-getters for Hyderabad. Kane Williamson and S Dhawan are the top scorers for Sunrisers. Williamson has scored three consecutive fifties and failed to score big in the last game. Manish Pandey and Shakib Al Hasan can also contribute with the bat but they have failed to score big.
In bowling, Siddarth Kaul, Rashid Khan, and Basil Thampi will play a key role. Siddarth Kaul took 3 wickets against MI while Rashid Khan and Basil Thampi bagged 2 wickets each. There is some concern over Bhuvi’s fitness! Shakib can also do magic with the ball. He took 1 wicket in the last game.
For PNJ, C Gayle, KL Rahul, M Agarwal, and K Nair will be the key batters. Gayle missed the last game but is expected to return against SRH. Both Rahul and Gayle are the top run-scorers for PNJ. They both have scored 200+ runs so far. The form of Yuvraj Singh and Aaron Finch can also create a difference.
In bowling, Andrew Tye, Ankit Rajpoot, and Mujeeb Zadran will be the crucial bowlers. Rajpoot was the man of the match against DD and shared 2 wickets with A Tye and Mujeeb. R Ashwin looked ineffective in the last game but will be crucial.
Pitch Report & Weather Condition
Mostly Sunny 102° F/ 39° C ~ Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab 26th April 2018
Match Details :
- Match Info: Kings XI Punjab(KXIP) vs Sunrisers Hyderabad(SRH), 25th Match, Indian Premier League, 2018
- Match Date: 26 April 2018, Thursday
- Match Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
- Match Time: 02:30 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL
- Total Capacity: 40,000 Seats
- Avg 1st Innings Total: 151 Runs
- Avg 2nd Innings Total: 138 Runs
- Highest Score: 202/6 (20 Over) by Ind vs Eng
- Lowest Score: 127/10 (16.3 Over) by Eng vs Ind
- Highest Chased: 157/7 (18.3 Over) by Aus vs Ban
- Lowest Defended: 146/7 (20 Over) by Ind vs Ban
Sunrisers Hyderabad Will win the toss and will decide to bowl first
[ Play Safe ]
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘M Lu’