Hello and welcome to all In Addi’s Prediction
Here is the today Match Preview By Mi Lu
SKN vs TKR Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Warner Park, St Kitts, September 02 at 03:30 AM IST
The last match for the hosts St Kitts was called-off without a ball being bowled as the wet outfield played a part. Therefore, St Kitts will now take on the second-placed Trinbago Knight Riders in a way too crucial encounter to get themselves a secured position among the top 4 teams.
The journey for St Kitts has been a radical one so far as they have been riding like a pendulum and are still not looking comfortable having played seven games. Their frontier Chris Gayle is not at all looking at his best and as he has got only one fifty from 6 innings, but still he leads the batting charts for the Patriots with 185 runs to his name.
None of the batsmen have been able to surpass a tally of 150 runs which clearly reflects the struggle of their batting unit. On the other hand, with Trinbago Knight Riders are cruising with ease as they have won 4 of their 6 games and have the best net run rate in the points table. The last time these two teams locked horns, it was the 5th game of the competition and Trinbago were taken down handsomely by 42 runs.
With the rain playing the spoilsport in the last match between St Lucia and St Kitts, the weather is not expected to change and some drizzle is expected once again. For St Kitts to consolidate, they need to win this game so that they could sustain their position among the top 4 for the time being.
SKN vs TKR Team News
- With 3 wins on the trot, Trinbago Knight Riders won’t tinker with their team composition.
- Rassie van der Dussen has been named as the replacement for Sandeep Lamichhane who has pulled out due to national commitments.
SKN vs TKR Playing 11
Speaking of the SKN vs TKR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Devon Thomas
Batsmen: Chris Gayle (c), Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Rassie van der Dussen (Doubt: Tom Cooper)
All-rounder: Carlos Brathwaite, Mahmudullah Riyad, Ben Cutting
Bowlers: Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh, Brandon King (Doubt: Jeremiah Louis)
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Denesh Ramdin
Batsmen: Brendon McCullum, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Chris Lynn
All-rounder: Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo (c), Javon Searles
Bowlers: Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Khary Pierre
SKN vs TKR Squads
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: Chris Gayle (c), Evin Lewis, Hayden Walsh, Fabian Allen, Javelle Glen, Ibrahim Khaleel, Sheldon Cottrell, Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Devon Thomas (wk), Shamarh Brooks, Mahmudullah, Anton Devcich, Alzarri Joseph, Jeremiah Louis, Brandon King
Trinbago Knight Riders: Dwayne Bravo (c), Nikita Miller, Chris Lynn, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Kevon Cooper, Hamza Tariq, Javon Searles, Anderson Phillip, Sunil Narine, Terrance Hinds, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Colin Munro, Khary Pierre, Shannon Gabriel, Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Amir Jangoo.
SKN vs TKR Dream 11 Key Players
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots:
- Rassie van der Dussen has been a prolific performer in the South African domestic circuit and had a brilliant show in Global Canada T20 League. He would be one of the key batsmen for St Kitts along with skipper Chris Gayle who has scored 185 runs in 6 innings so far.
- Sheldon Cottrell with the ball has scalped 8 wickets so far and all-rounder Ben Cutting who has been contributing with both bat and ball will be one of the prime players.
Trinbago Knight Riders:
- Teinbago’s batting has been magnificent with almost every batsman contributing on different occasions. Colin Munro leads the batting chart with 270 runs from 6 innings while Brendon McCullum and Darren Bravo have been in the same fray with the bat.
- Ali Khan has got 9 scalps to his name, Dwayne Bravo also has been doing the talking with both bat and ball as his figures of 3 for 11 has been the best for the Knightriders so far.
- Fawad Ahmed and Khaya Pierre have also been magnificent with the ball.
Note: This SKN vs TKR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Trinbago Knight Riders team news.
MW vs BIJ Karnataka T20 | MW vs BIJ KPL 2018
Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore, 01st September at 02:00 PM IST
Mysuru Warriors registered a thumping win in their opening game of the campaign against Bellary Tuskers by 7 wickets. The win was a prolific one for the Warriors who would now look to make it two out of two when they face Bijapur Bulls in their next game.
The match will be played at the KSCA Hubli Cricket Ground in Hubli and will be the fifth game for the already struggling Bulls. Mysuru warriors have the second best net run rate among all the other teams and this will be their fifth game as well of the competition.
On the other hand, Bijapur Bulls who are placed fifth without a solitary win to their name lost to Hubli Tigers in their opening game by 4 wickets while their next two matches against Belagavi Panthers and Bengaluru Blasters were called off after consistent rain and unfamiliar playing conditions. their only win came in their last game in an escaping manner by 2 wickets.
MW vs BIJ Team News
- Mysuru Warriors started off with a bang which means it is unlikely to that they would tinker with their eleven.
- Bijapur Bulls would expect their experience players to fire in crises after Shishir Bhavane, KN Bharath and Suneel Raju failed to get going.
MW vs BIJ Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides can line-up in Mysuru Warriors vs Bijapur Bulls clash.
Mysuru Warriors Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Vinay Sagar
Batsmen: K Siddharth, Shoaib Manager, Arjun Hoysala (Doubt between Gowtham Sagar and Kishan Bedare)
All-rounder: Raju Bhatkal, Amit Verma, NP Bhareth
Bowlers: Jagdeesh Suchith(c), Vyshak Vijaykumar, Kh Manoj, Kushaal Wadhwani (Doubt: Prateek Jain)
Bijapur Bulls Playing 11(Probable):
Wicketkeeper: Anurag Bajpai
Batsmen: Bharat Chipli(c), Shishir Bhavane, Naga Bharath, Kaunain Abbas (Doubt: SP Manjunath)
All-rounder: Sunil Raju, Ganeshwar Naveen
Bowlers: KC Cariappa, Ronit More, Zahoor Farooqui, KP Appanna
MW vs BIJ Squads
Mysuru Warriors: Jagadeesha Suchith (c), Vyshak Vijay Kumar, Raju Bhatkal, Amit Verma, Bhareth NP, Arjun Hoysala, Prasidh Krishna, Kushaal Wadhwani, Vinay Sagar (wk), Shoaib Manager, Luvnith Sisodia, SP Manjunath, KH Manoj, Prateek Jain, Krishnamurthy Siddharth.
Bijapur Bulls: Bharath Chipli (c), Shishir Bhavane, KC Cariappa, Naveen MG, KN Bharath (wk), Ronit More, Suneel Raju, KP Appanna, Zahoor Farooqui, Anurag Bajpai (wk), Rishabh Singh, KL Shrijith, Suraj Kamath, Amar Ghale, Majid Makkandar, Ruthraj, Mir Kaunain Abbas, Bhavesh Gulecha.
MW vs BIJ Dream11 Key Players
- Skipper Jagdish Suchith is a fine off-spinner and will be one of the key players along with Raju Bhatkal and Vyshak Vijakumar.
- Naga Bharath has scored 91 runs in 2 innings while skipper Bharath Chipli is the other one who has got runs above fifty.
- Zahoor Faroqui and KC Cariappa have got 7 wickets among them.
BP vs HT Karnataka T20| BP vs HT KPL 2018
Mysore, 01 September at 6:30 PM IST
Second-placed Hubli Tigers are up against Belagavi Panthers in the second game of the Saturday doubleheader at Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground.
The Tigers have got off to an excellent start in the competition, clinching three games. With two more to go, Hubli Tigers would look register another victory and seal a semi-final spot.
On the other hand, Belagavi Panthers could not start on a winning note but bounced back with two consecutive wins. Currently third on the points table, the Panthers would look to carry the momentum here and bolster their chances of a semi-final berth.
Pitch conditions: Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground has produced beguiling cricket contests so far in the tournament. This could well be another exciting battle between the bat and ball.
Last competitive T20 result at the venue: Shivamogga Lions 163/8 lost to Belagavi Panthers 166/5 – August 29, Karnataka Premier League, 2018
Read on for more details on Hubli Tigers vs Belagavi Panthers clash and BP vs HT Dream11 Teams
BP vs HT Team News
BP vs HT Playing 11
BP vs HT Squads
Hubli Tigers Squad: Vinay Kumar (c), Abhishek Reddy, Kranthi Kumar, Praveen Dubey, Sunil Kumar Jain, Mayank Agarwal, Nitin Bhille, Abhishek Sakuja, Mohammed Taha, AM Kiran (wk), Anil I G, Ram Sarikh Yadav, Suraj Seshadri, Sujit N Gowda, Shivraj S, Mahesh Patel, Darshan MB, Rahul Naik, Vidyadhar Patil and Vidhwath Kaverappa.
Belagavi Panthers Squad: Stuart Binny (c), HS Sharath, Darshan Machaiah, Nikin Jose , Rakshith S (wk), Prashanth S, Aman Khan, Shubang Hegde, MD Nidheesh, Stallin Hoover, M Nidhish, Sadiq Kirmani (wk), Dikshanshu Negi, Akshay Ballal, Avinash D, Shreyas BM and Saurabh Yadav.
BP vs HT Dream11 Key Players
- Avinash, Negi and Sharath have registered substantial scores with the bat in the competition.
- Skipper Stuart Binny has led from the front, accounting seven scalps in three outings.
- Mohammed Taha has notched back-to-back fifties for the Tigers.
- Mahesh Patel has struck seven times in the three games of the tournament so far.
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘Mi Lu’