Hello And Welcome To All In Addi’s Prediction
Here Is The Today Match Preview And Analysis By ‘Mi Lu’
Match 23, IPL 2018
MI vs SRH Match Preview
Mumbai, April 24 at 08:00 PM IST
The defending champions Mumbai Indians would be hoping for a revival when they meet Sunrisers Hyderabad in their backyard, Wankhede in Mumbai, on Tuesday night. MI have not been able to defend the total on board on four occasions, with all the games going down to the wire.
On the other hand, the visiting Sunrisers Hyderabad would be looking to address their own struggles, having won two matches on the trot. Thanks to a strong start, SRH are still at the fourth slot on the points table.
Read on for MUM vs HYD Dream11 Team News to find out who will play and the players that can miss out.
MUM VS HYD TEAM NEWS
- Despite loss after loss, MI look settled in their playing combination.
- There is an outside chance of them bringing in extra pace in the form of Adam Milne. If he gets in, Mustafizur Rahman or Mitchell McClenaghan will be pushed out.
- Mayank Markande didn’t bowl out his quota in the last match, although he is most likely to keep his place.
- There is an outside chance of JP Duminy getting in for Evin Lewis.
- Ricky Bhui, who replaced Shikhar Dhawan as an opening batsman, did not trouble the scorers on his first appearance. Shikhar might come in for him, subject to fitness.
- Reportedly, Bhuvneshwar Kumar will not play in the fixture.
- Billy Stanlake and Rashid Khan are not certain starters after a dismal performance in the previous game.
- Manish Pandey looks out of touch but is likely to be given another opportunity.
- Alex Hales, Sachin Baby, Mohammad Nabi and Carlos Brathwaite are all in contention of playing.
MUM VS HYD PLAYING 11
Speaking of MUM vs HYD Playing 11, both the sides can make a few changes.
MI Playing 11: Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis/Jean-Paul Duminy, Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan/Adam Milne, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Mustafizur Rahman/Adam Milne
SRH Playing 11: Shikhar Dhawan/Ricky Bhui/Sachin Baby/Sandeep Sharma, Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Sandeep Sharma, Rashid Khan/Carlos Brathwaite/Alex Hales/Mohammad Nabi/Chris Jordan, Billy Stanlake/Carlos Brathwaite/Mohammad Nabi/Chris Jordan/Alex Hales, Siddarth Kaul
MUM VS HYD KEY PLAYERS
- Surya Kumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan have been brilliant with the bat, while Lewis and Rohit have looked alright except for a game or two.
- Markande has been the best bowler for team MI, accounting 8 wickets in 5 games.
- Kane Williamson has accumulated 230 runs so far, slamming three 50+ scores in 5 matches.
- As far as bowling is concerned, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Siddarth Kaul have picked the 6 wickets apiece.
Note: This MUM vs HYD Dream11 match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
MUM VS HYD DREAM11 PREDICTION
- In your MUM vs HYD Dream11 team, you must go with Ishan Kishan, for he is a top-order batsman in MI lineup.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Williamson, Rohit, Suryakumar, Pandey, and Lewis.
- You can pick from Shakib, Krunal, and Hardik in the all-rounder category.
- The bowlers you can bet on are Bumrah, Kaul, Rashid, and Markande.
Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad will face each other for the second time in this edition. This time Mumbai Indians will host Sunrisers Hyderabad at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. In the previous battle between both the sides, Sunrisers won by 1 wicket on the last ball. Let’s see who wins the contest this time.
Here’s are the key players for the clash-
MUM vs HYD Dream11
For MI, scoring runs will rely upon wicket-keeper Ishan Kishan, Surya Kumar Yadav, Evin Lewis and Krunal Pandya and skipper Rohit Sharma. All are in good form and can score biggies. Ishan Kishan and Surya Kumar Yadav were the top run-getters in the last match. Kishan scored a fifty while Yadav blasted 72 runs in 47 balls. Rohit and Lewis failed in the last innings but will be crucial against SRH.
In bowling, everyone took the wicket. Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya shared 2 wickets each while Krunal Pandya, Mustafizur Rahman and M McClenaghan took one wicket each. M Markande failed to provide a breakthrough but can do magic in this encounter.
For SRH, Kane Williamson (84 of 51) played a skipper’s knock in the last game against CSK. In Dhawan’s absence, he is the only reliable batsman left in SRH. A lot will depend upon his performance. Apart from him, all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan (24 of 19) and Yusuf Pathan (45 of 27) also contributed well with the bat.
In bowling, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Rashid Khan were the only successful bowlers for SRH. They both took one wicket each. Sid Kaul will also be crucial as he has picked 6 wickets in 5 games.
All-time meetings: Mumbai Indians W5, Sunrisers Hyderabad W6
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Mahela Jayawardene
Captain: Rohit Sharma
- Mumbai will once again be bitterly disappointed after another loss, this time at the hands of the wildly inconsistent Rajasthan Royals. After a promising start, Mumbai was choked by the returning Jofra Archer (3/22) and could only post 167. To their credit, the Mumbai bowlers took it down to the wire where the Royals required 10 runs in the final over for victory but ultimately, were unable to get the job done again.
- As has been stated multiple times throughout the tournament, Mumbai is really struggling with their depth with their all-rounders, in particular, struggling with the bat so changes need to be made. However, coach Mahela Jayawardene is not spoilt for choice with a lack of replacements.
- The Sunrisers have now dropped their last two matches with the most recent against an in-form Chennai outfit who posted 182/3. In response SRH fell agonizingly short, going down by just four runs thanks to Williamson’s heroics.
Coach: Tom Moody
Captain: Kane Williamson
- This was the second match in a row where the Sunrisers batsmen were required to chase over 150 and have been unable to do so in both matches. Sunrisers had CSK in a precarious position at 32/2 from 7 overs however the firepower of the CSK middle order was able to counter-attack and post the winning total.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad may need to look at adding some depth to their batting line-up for this upcoming match. Aside from Kane Williamson’s brilliant 84 (his third half-century so far) and Yusuf Pathan’s late hitting at the end (45 from 27), no other batsmen really fired a shot. Alex Hales is still yet to play a match and the time may be right to bring him into the starting XI.
- Mumbai’s middle order has once again crumbled as the Indians were sitting at a very handy 130/1 thanks to Yadav (72 from 47) and Ishan Kishan (58 from 42). After the loss of Kishan at the 14 over mark, things rapidly declined with the rest of the batting order only contributing an extra 37 runs – 21 of those coming off the bat of Kieron Pollard.
Pitch Report & Weather Condition
Sunny 85° F/ 29° C ~ Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 24th April 2018
Match Details :
- Match Info: Sunrisers Hyderabad(SRH) vs Mumbai Indians(MI), 23rd Match, Indian Premier League, 2018
- Match Date: 24 April 2018, Tuesday
- Match Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Match Time: 02:30 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL
- Total Capacity: 33,000 Seats
- Avg 1st Innings Total: 187 Runs
- Avg 2nd Innings Total: 183 Runs
- Highest Score: 230/8 (19.4 Over) by Eng vs RSA
- Lowest Score: 172/10 (20 Over) by Afg vs RSA
- Highest Chased: 240/8 (19.4 Over) by Eng vs RSA
- Lowest Defended: 209/5 (20 Over) by RSA vs Afg
Sunrisers Hyderabad Will win the toss and will decide to bowl first
[ Play Safe ]
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘M Lu’