Hello And Welcome To All In Addi’s Prediction
Here is the today match Preview By Mi Lu
- Having registered a win in the Eliminator, Lyca Kovaoi Kings are unlikely to tinker their playing eleven.
- Madurai might look to fill up the potholes they had in the Qualifier 1 game against Dindigul Dragons.
- M Shahrukh Khan has been their batting mainstay with 321 runs from just 8 innings.
- T Natrajan, S Ajith Ram, MP Rajesh all have got 11 wickets to their name and therefore will be the key bowlers.
- Arun Karthik has been the star performer with the bat as he has scored 318 runs so far from 8 innings.
- Abhishek Tanwar, Rahil Shah and J Kousik will lead the bowling attack.
TKR vs JAM Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad, August 11 at 05:30 AM IST
- Trinbago Knight Riders won’t tinkle with their winning eleven.
- Jamaica Tallawahs will be lead by Andre Russell and they will look to play in their best possible eleven.
- For Jamaica Tallawahs, David Miller won’t be available for this match as he is on national duty.
- With the bat, Colin Munro, Chris Lynn and Darren Bravo will be the key players.
- Fawad Khan and Dwayne Bravo who scalped 3 wickets each will be the key bowlers.
- Suni Narine would be the X-factor with both bat and ball.
- Hard hitters like Johnson Charles, Ross Taylor and Andre Russell will be the key batters.
- Samuel Badree, Imad Wasim and Krishmar Santokie will be the key bowlers.
Blast, 2018Somerset vs SurreySomerset maintained its unparalleled run in the tournament by defeating Hampshire in its last encounter. A thumping half century by Johann Myburgh helped the team in remaining enthroned on the top position.Surrey have also managed to prove themselves are they are comfortably placed on the fourth position in the points table. Although Surrey will be taking on Somerset without their star performer Finch, Surrey still can cause some serious damage with destructive batsman Jason Roy and all-rounder Ricky Clarke.When: 10 August, 11:30 pm ISTWhere: Sophia Gardens, CardiffLancashire vs WarwickshireLancashire are enjoying a smooth campaign so far and they are comfortably placed at the fourth position at the points table whereas Warwickshire are not having such great run as they are seated at the seventh position in the points table.To bolster their position, Lancashire have signed Afghanistan left-arm wrist spinner Zahir Khan for the remaining season.Warwickshire won their last match against Northamptonshire and they will look forward to climbing up the points table to keep themselves alive in the tournament.When: 10 August, 11:30 pm ISTWhere: Old Trafford, ManchesterNorthamptonshire vs DurhamThis North Group encounter of the Vitality Blast will witness Northamptonshire taking on Durham Jets on Friday.Northamptonshire come into this match after defeating Derbyshire Falcons in their last fixture whereas Durham Jets are also riding high on confidence after defeating Leicestershire Foxes in their last header.When: 10 August, 11:00 pm ISTWhere: County Ground, NorthamptonLeicestershire vs WorcestershireLeicestershire Foxes will be pitted against Worcestershire Rapids in next North Group fixture on Friday at Leicester.Leicestershire are heading towards this match after suffering a 14-run loss against Durham Jets. Worcestershire Rapids, on the other hand, must be hoping to continue their winning momentum after registering a thumping victory against the reigning champions Nottinghamshire.When: 10 August, 11:00 pm ISTWhere: Grace Road, LeicesterNottinghamshire vs YorkshireNottinghamshire will be taking on Yorkshire on Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street.The Nottinghamshire Outlaws will host the third-placed Yorkshire Vikings in order to improve their position in the points table.Nottinghamshire have won their five games and have lost the same number of games and they would look forward to climbing up the table.When: 10 August, 11:00 pm ISTWhere: County Ground, NorthamptonGlamorgan vs HampshireAn exciting match can be expected when two South Group teams Glamorgan and Hampshire will meet each other on Friday.Glamorgan are coming off a victory against Essex. Backing on the brilliant knocks from Colin Ingram and Graham Wagh, Glamorgan rode the big stacks of victory against their opponents.Hampshire, on the other hand, will hope to gain back their winning momentum suffering a humiliating defeat by 6 wickets.When: 10 August, 11:00 pm ISTWhere: Sophia Gardens, CardiffSussex vs KentKent Spitfires will be taking on Sussex Sharks at the County Ground at Hove for the next South Group fixture.Both the teams have performed consistently in the season so far with Kent being placed at the second position in the points table. Although Sussex Sharks are currently reeling at the sixth position, they are still very much in contention for reaching the knockouts.When: 10 August, 11:30 pm ISTWhere: County Ground, HoveEssex vs GloucestershireFor the next South Group fixture, Essex Eagles will be locking horns with Gloucestershire Rapids on Friday.On one hand, where Essex will look forward to bouncing back from their last six-run loss against Glamorgan when they meet Gloucestershire for the next fixture, Gloucestershire will look forward to continuing their winning momentum after outplaying Kent Spitfires in the last header.When: 10 August, 11:30 pm ISTWhere: County Ground, Chelmsford
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘Mi Lu’