Hello And Welcome To All In Addi’s prediction
Here Is The Today Match Preview By ‘Mi Lu’
Indian Premier League, 2018
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians
The Big Picture
After edging out the Kolkata Knight Riders by 13 runs in a nail-biting thriller at the Wankhede, the Mumbai Indians would be looking for an encore when they take on KKR at the Eden Gardens on Wednesday night.
It was a much-improved performance by the defending champions with the opening pair in Yadav (59) and Lewis (43) putting on a swashbuckling 91 for the first wicket, and a breezy cameo by Hardik Pandya (35 off 20 balls) led them to a respectable 4-181 in 20 overs.
Kolkata lost Lynn ((17) and Shubhman Gill (7) early, but an 84-run stand between Uthappa (54) and Rana (31) revived their innings, but Hardik Pandya (2-19) and the duo of McClenaghan (1-30) and Jasprit Bumrah (1-34) restricted the charge from Dinesh Karthik (36), who for once, was not able to finish off the chase.
The return-encounter offers different implications for both teams, while KKR would want a win in a bid to solidify their position in top four, the defending champions would have to win at all cost if they are to entertain any thoughts of making it to the playoffs.
Where: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
When: 09 May 2018, 8:00 PM
The Eden Gardens pitch has been considered as one of the better conditions for batting whilst assisting spinners, evident from Kolkata Knight Riders strategy of fielding plethora of spinners over the years. The 2016 season though saw the pitch being re-laid and being more conducive to fast as well as reverse-swing bowling evident from the rout of RCB (49 all out) inflicted by the likes of Coulter Nile and Woakes last year.
Statistics over the years: While over the past ten years, the average first innings score has swelled from 167 to 179, the team batting first has won 37.1% times while the chasing side has 62.9% of the occasions.
Team News and Playing 11:
- Ishan Kishan has been in ordinary form in the past few matches and Aditya Tare might come in for the left-hander.
Playing 11: JP Duminy, Rohit Sharma (c), Evin Lewis/Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis/Ben Cutting, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan/Aditya Tare (wk), Krunal Pandya, Mayank Markande
Kolkata Knight Riders
- Nitish Rana who was injured and missed out on the last match, he is expected to replace Rinku Singh
- Mitchell Johnson (0-51) had an ordinary last game, Tom Curran might come in place of the Aussie.
Playing 11: Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Piyush Chawla, Mitchell Johnson/ Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana/Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill, Shivam Mavi
In the Spotlight: KOL vs MUM | Today Match Prediction|KOL vs MUM IPL Prediction
The Big Picture
It will be a battle of the Titans with Mumbai Indians taking on the Kolkata Knight Riders at the Eden Garden.
Where: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
When: 9 May 2018, 8:00 PM
Here’s a look at the top five fantasy picks and the odds have to say in today’s KOL vs MUM IPL 2018 match as per Bet365 KOL vs MUM IPL Prediction:
- Sunil Narine (KKR): Apart from his swashbuckling batting, Narine due to his immaculate bowling has grown to become an indispensable part both for the Knight Riders, and the odds in favor of him performing in today KOL vs MUM again is 9/2, meaning a return of Rs 450 over a stake of Rs 100.
- Andre Russell (KKR): The X-Factor of KKR line-up Russell has been on and off this season and the odds in favor of him in performing in today MUM vs KOL IPL 2018 match are 7/1, meaning a return of 800.
- Shubhman Gill (KKR): The young Indian batsman stroked a vital fifty against CSK and the odds of him in performing in today MUM vs KOL match is 4/1, meaning a return of 500 over 100.
- Suryakumar Yadav (MI): With consistent performances at the top of the order, Yadav has been the only shining light for the defending champions and the odds in favor of him in KOL vs MUM IPL 2018 match is 10/3, meaning a return of Rs 433 over a stake of 100
- Mayank Markande (MI): The teenage leggie has managed to turn heads with a plethora of skills at his disposal especially the wrong’un, and the odds in favor of him in today KOL vs MUM IPL 2018 match is 10/3, meaning a return of Rs 433 over a stake of Rs 100.
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘M Lu’