Hello and Welcome to all In Addi’s Prediction
Here is the today match preview by Mi Lu
GUY vs BAR Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Providence Stadium, Guyana, August 13 at 03:30 AM IST
This would be the third game of the season at the Providence Stadium in Guyana where the hosts Guyana Amazon Warriors will go neck to neck against Barbados Tridents who will be kicking off their campaign for this year through this game.
Guyana Amazon Warriors are due to clash against St Lucia Stars at their home before this match on Saturday night while for Barbados Tridents this will be their opening game. Guyana Amazon have already tasted a win in their opening encounter against Chris Gayle’s St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in a relatively easy manner by 6 wickets.
Barbados Tridents will be showing up for the first time in this edition of CPL and the Jason Holder led side would be hoping to make a brisk start of their campaign. They have some interesting talents in their ranks like Martin Guptill, Dwayne Smith, Steven Smith etc who can turn the match into their favour quite comfortably.
Talking about the surface, the pitch at the Providence stadium in Guyana was a competitive one in the opening clash as there was something for both the batsmen and the bowlers. With the match being to start late evening, conditions might get sweaty out there but the pitch is expected to remain the same throughout the game.
GUY vs BAR Team News
- Barbados Tridents playing their first game will look to field in their best possible eleven.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors fast bowler Sohail Tanvir was penalized 15% of his match fees for his inappropriate gesture to St Kitts’s Ben Cutting.
- For Guyana, star opener Hashim Amla won’t be available for selection as he is on national duty.
- Barbados Tridents fast Bowler Wahab Riaz will be available for selection as he has been released fro the Vitality T20 Blast for CPL.
GUY vs BAR Playing 11
Speaking of the GUY vs BAR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Luke Ronchi
Batsmen: Chadwick Walton, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammad, Chris
All-rounders: Shoaib Malik(c), Chris Green, S Rutherford
Bowlers: Sohail Tanvir, Imran Tahir, Keemo Paul
Barbados Tridents Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Nicholas Pooran
Batsmen: Steve Smith, Martin Guptill, Dwayne Smith, Shai Hope
All-rounders: Jason Holder(c), Roston Chase (Doubt between Tion Webster and Raymon Reifer)
Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Mohammad Irfan, Imran Khan, Wahab Riaz (Doubt: Chemar Holder)
GUY vs BAR Squads
Guyana Amazon Warriors: Shoaib Malik (c), Gajanand Singh, Romario Shepherd, Sherfane Rutherford, Rayad Emrit, Sohail Tanvir, Luke Ronchi (wk), Chadwick Walton, Imran Tahir, Devendra Bishoo, Akshaya Persaud, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Jason Mohammed, Veerasammy Permaul, Cameron Delport, Saurabh Netravalkar, Roshon Primus.
Barbados Tridents: Jason Holder (c), Nicholas Pooran (wk), Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Wahab Riaz, Martin Guptill, Raymon Reifer, Sunny Sohal, Steven Smith, Shai Hope, Shamar Springer, Chemar Holder, Roston Chase, Tion Webster, Dominic Drakes, Mohammad Irfan, Ashley Nurse, Imran Khan.
GUY vs BAR Dream 11 Key Players
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
- Shimron Hetmyer heroics with the bat against St Kitts were exceptional and he will look to capitalize on that performance.
- Chadwick Walton is a terrific batsman and can be a vital cog.
- With the ball, Sohail Tanveer will be a crucial player.
- Dwayne Smith and Martin Guptill will be their star players with the bat.
- Skipper Jason Holder’s all-around abilities would be crucial for this game while Wahab Riaz who was in scintillating touch in the Vitality Blast will be crucial as well with the ball.
TKR vs SKN Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad, August 12 at 05:30 AM IST
This is going to be the first doubleheader of this year’s CPL and in the second game of the day the Trinbago Knight Riders will take on St Kitts and Nevis Patriots who are coming after a loss in their opening game against Guyana Amazon Warriors.
Trinbago Knight Riders having won their first game in an emphatic manner by 100 runs will be out in their home ground for the third time this year. St Kitts though had a miserable start to their campaign as they lost to Guyana Amazon Warriors thanks to some batting heroics from Shimron Hetmyer who’s impeccable 79 from 45 deliveries proved enough to clinch a victory by 6 wickets and 21 balls to spare.
Trinbago Knight Riders are due to face off the Jamaica Tallawahs in their second game on Friday night at Trinidad which means this match against St Kitts will be their third game of the season.
Talking about the surface of Trinidad, the opening game saw a bulk of runs scored in the first innings as the home side notched up a massive score of 195 which meant that the bowlers were thrashed throughout the innings. But the second innings witnessed a completely different scenario as the visitors St Lucia Stars were dismissed for a mere 95 with Trinbago’s Dwayne Bravo and Fawad Ahmed picking up 3 wickets each. Therefore, the surface is going to aid both batsmen and bowlers which means the battle between the bat and ball will be an exciting one.
TKR vs SKN Team News
- Trinbago Knight Riders won’t tinkle with their winning eleven.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots did not perform well with the bat which means the batsmen need to step up to help them get a big score.
TKR vs SKN Playing 11
Speaking of the TKR vs SKN Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Denesh Ramdin
Batsmen: Brendon McCullum, Chris Lynn, Darren Bravo
All-rounders: Colin Munro, Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo, Javon Searles
Bowlers: Fawad Ahmed, Shannon Gabriel, Ali Khan
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Devon Thomas
Batsmen: Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle(c), Anton Devcich, Brandon King (Doubt between Tom Cooper and Shamarh Brooks)
All-rounders: Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting (Doubt: Mahmudullah Riyad)
Bowlers: Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph, Sandeep Lamichhane
TKR vs SKN Squads
Trinbago Knight Riders: Dwayne Bravo(c), Shannon Gabriel, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Brendon McCullum, Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Nikita Miller, Darren Bravo, Kevon Cooper, Sunil Narine, Amir Jangoo, Khary Pierre, Anderson Phillip, Ali KhanHamza Tariq, Ronsford Beaton, Fawad Ahmed, Javon Searles.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: Chris Gayle(c), Tabraiz Shamsi, Brandon King, Alzarri Joseph, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Javelle Glen, Sandeep Lamichhane, Carlos Brathwaite, Mahmudullah, Anton Devcich, Devon Thomas (wk), Tom Cooper, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Ibrahim Khaleel, Sheldon Cottrell, Fabian Allen.
TKR vs SKN Dream 11 Key Players
Trinbago Knight Riders:
- Dwayne Bravo the skipper is an X-factor with both ball and bat.
- Chris Lynn and Brendon McCullum are two of the most intimidating batsmen of T20 cricket and are capable of changing any game on their own.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots:
- Chris Gayle who scored a well constructed 86 in the first game will be their key batter along with Evin Lewis.
- Sandeep Lamichhane bagged 2 wickets and bowled economically as he gave away only 12 runs in his quota of 4 overs.
- Alzarri Joseph despite having a bad day in the office in the last game, will be a crucial player with the ball.
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘Mi Lu’