Hello And Welcome To All In Addi’s Prediction
Here Is The Today Match Preview And Match Analysis By ‘Mi Lu’
Match 26, IPL 2018
DD vs KKR Match Preview
Delhi, April 26 at 08:00 PM IST
Delhi Daredevils will take the field under the stewardship of Shreyas Iyer for the first time when they meet Kolkata Knight Riders at Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium on Friday.
The Daredevils have struggled since the outset and have secured only one win in 6 games so far. In their previous match, DD could not chase down even the modest target of 144 against Kings XI Punjab.
The Knight Riders, fourth on the points table, have had their good and bad days. Their win-loss ratio stands at 50:50 but they must up the ante to book a berth in the playoffs.
Read on for DEL vs KOL Dream11 Team News to find out who will play and the players that can miss out.
DEL VS KOL TEAM NEWS
- Gautam Gambhir* has stepped down as Delhi Daredevils captain. There remains a possibility of him missing out in the fixture.
- After dismal shows, DD can make few changes. Jason Roy* is likely to be back at the batting order.
- Colin Munro, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann and Chris Morris are all in contention of playing here.
Kolkata Knight Riders
- Despite the loss in their previous game against Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata might stick to the same combination.
- *Andre Russell, who did not bowl in the last game, is a doubtful starter.
- There could be a forced change.
* Their is a 50-50 chance of these players playing this fixture. Stay tuned for the updates.
DEL VS KOL PLAYING 11
Speaking of DEL vs KOL Playing 11, the Daredevils are likely to make a few changes in their quest for an elusive win.
DD Playing 11: Shreyas Iyer (c), Liam Plunkett, Amit Mishra/Jayant Yadav, Daniel Christian/Jason Roy/Colin Munro/Chris Morris/ Sandeep Lamichhane, Glenn Maxwell/ Jason Roy/Colin Munro/Chris Morris/ Sandeep Lamichhane, Trent Boult, , Rahul Tewatia, Avesh Khan, Rishabh Pant (wk), Prithvi Shaw, Gautam Gambhir/ Abhishek Sharma/Manjot Kalra/Nama Ojha
KKR Playing 11: Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Piyush Chawla, Robin Uthappa, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana, Tom Curran, Shubman Gill, Shivam Mavi
DEL VS KOL KEY PLAYERS
- Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer have done the bulk of scoring for the Daredevils.
- Boult is the leading wicket-taker for DD with 9 wickets in the bag.
- Plunkett had a dream debut against KXIP, with returns of 3/17.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- All KKR batsmen – Karthik, Rana, Lynn, Uthappa, and Russell – have made valuable contributions to their side.
- Sunil Narine is the leading wicket-taker for team KKR with 8 wickets.
Note: This DD vs KKR Dream11 team prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
DEL VS KOL DREAM11 PREDICTION
- In your DD vs KKR Dream11 team, you can pick either of the keepers – Dinesh Karthik and Rishabh Pant.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Uthappa, Lynn, Rana, and Iyer.
- In the all-rounder category, you can pick from Narine, Russell, and Curran.
- The bowlers you can bet on are Boult, Kuldeep, Plunkett, Chawla, and Tewatia.
Delhi Daredevils will play under a new leader in their next outing against Kolkata Knight Riders at Feroz Shah Kotla. After veteran Gautam Gambhir turned down as a skipper, the responsibilities now rest on young shoulders of Shreyas Iyer.
In their first encounter, Kolkata thrashed Delhi by 71 runs at Eden Gardens. Now, it is the time for Delhi Daredevils to avenge their away loss.
Here are the key players In the upcoming clash:
For Delhi, Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer are the only hopes in batting. No other batter is in form. Iyer has scored two fifties so far while R Pant’s 85 of 48 against RCB showcase his big hitting talents. G Maxwell, G Gambhir, and others will have to contribute with the bat.
In bowling, Trent Boult and Avesh Khan shared 2 wickets while Liam Plunkett took 3 wickets.
For Kolkata, Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, and Robin Uthappa are the big hitters in the power play, in the middle over the charge is shifted down to Nitesh Rana and Dinesh Karthik while Andre Russell, in the end, is also capable of playing match-winning knocks.
In bowling, Shivam Mavi, Sunil Narine, Kuldeep Yadav and Tom Curran are the key bowlers.
Pitch Report & Weather Condition
Mostly Sunny 105° F/ 41° C ~ Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders 27th April 2018
Match Details :
- Match Info: Kolkata Knight Riders(KKR) vs Delhi Daredevils(DD), 26th Match, Indian Premier League, 2018
- Match Date: 27 April 2018, Friday
- Match Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
- Match Time: 02:30 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL
- Total Capacity: 48,000 Seats
- Avg 1st Innings Total: 187 Runs
- Avg 2nd Innings Total: 143 Runs
- Highest Score: 202/3 (20 Over) by Ind vs NZ
- Lowest Score: 120/10 (19.3 Over) by SL vs RSA
- Highest Chased: 159/3 (17.1 Over) by Eng vs NZ
- Lowest Defended: 142/7 (20 Over) by Eng vs Afg
Kolkata Knight Riders Will win the toss and will decide to bowl first
[ Play Safe ]
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘M Lu’