Hello And Welcome To All In Addi’s Prediction
Here Is The Match Preview And Analysis By ‘Mi Lu’
Match 27, IPL 2018
CSK vs MI Match Preview
Pune, April 28 at 08:00 PM IST
In a must-win game, Mumbai Indians lock horns against in-form Chennai Super Kings. Reeling at the bottom, the Mumbai side must get a favorable result to stay on course for the playoff spot.
CSK is looking the strongest side in the competition at the moment. They bludgeoned RCB in their previous match, thanks to Rayudu and Dhoni onslaught. With 5 wins in 6 games thus far, they are sitting at the head of the IPL 2018 table.
MI, on the other hand, has not played as bad as the statistics suggest. However, they have failed to defend the set totals despite having quality in their bowling attack.
Read on for CHE vs MUM Dream11 Team News to find out who will play and the players that can miss out.
CHE VS MUM TEAM NEWS
Chennai Super Kings
- CSK will be happy with their team performance but could re-assess the role of certain individuals in their side.
- Sam Billings, Ravindra Jadeja, and Harbhajan Singh are not certain starters for the Super Kings.
- MI would be worried that a player of Evin Lewis‘ quality is not able to make big scores.
- Kieron Pollard is another Mumbai Indians player who has been scrutinized for his ordinary performances thus far.
CHE VS MUM PLAYING 11
Speaking of CHE vs MUM Playing 11, both the sides can make a change or two.
CSK Playing 11: Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja/ Murali Vijay/Karn Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Sam Billings/ David Willey, Faf du Plessis, Mark Wood, Harbhajan Singh/ Murali Vijay/Karn Sharma, Shardul Thakur
MI Playing 11: Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard/Jean-Paul Duminy/Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis/Jean-Paul Duminy, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Mustafizur Rahman, Ishan Kishan (wk), Krunal Pandya, Mayank Markande
CHE VS MUM KEY PLAYERS
Chennai Super Kings:
- Ambati Rayudu and MS Dhoni are two CSK batsmen with more than 200 runs in the tournament.
- Shardul Thakur is the most successful bowler for the Super Kings.
- Suryakumar Yadav has accumulated 230 runs in 6 innings, which includes two 50+ scores.
- Markande is the leading wicket-taker in the tournament, with 10 wickets in the bag.
Note: This CSK vs MI Dream11 team prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
CHE VS MUM DREAM11 PREDICTION
- In your CSK vs MI Dream11 team, you can pick either of the keepers – MS Dhoni and Rishabh Pant.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Rayudu, Suryakumar Yadav, Rohit Sharma and Suresh Raina.
- You can pick from Watson, Bravo, Krunal, and Hardik in the all-rounder category.
- The bowlers you can bet on are Markande, Bumrah, Thakur, Rahman, Chahar, Tahir, and McClenaghan.
CHE vs MUM Dream11
Chennai Super Kings are playing with a different kind of confidence this edition. It seems as they have come with a single motto of winning, no matter the cost. Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Dwayne Bravo and skipper MS Dhoni are the most significant players in Chennai. In scoring runs, Ambati Rayudu has been phenomenal. He has played two exceptionally well innings which include 37-ball 79 against SRH and 53-ball 82 against RCB. He anchored the last two CSK wins. Apart from him, MS Dhoni’s 34-ball 70 in the last game showed he is not over yet. Suresh Raina has also looked in good touch with the bat after returning from injury while Shane Watson and D Bravo to have match winning-knock against their name.
In bowling, D Chahar, Imran Tahir, Shardul Thakur and D Bravo are playing crucial roles. They have succeeded in providing regular breakthroughs and turning the momentum. Shardul Thakur, D Bravo, and Imran Tahir shared two wickets each against RCB.
On the contrary, Mumbai hasn’t performed as bad as their stats speak about. They have failed to grab wins despite good performances. Ishan Kishan and Surya Kumar Yadav are the two constant top-scorers for MI. Surya Kumar Yadav has 230+ runs which include two fifties. Apart from them, skipper Rohit Sharma and Evin Lewis have also scored a fifty.
In bowling, J Bumrah, M McClenaghan, and Mayank Markande have performed well. M Markande has taken 10 wickets with an economy of 7.14 and currently holds the purple cap. Apart from them, Hardik Pandya and Mustafizur Rahman have also taken 7 wickets apiece.
When: Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians, April 28, 20:00 IST
Where: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
What to expect: A full house considering MI fans only have to make a short trip to Pune. The pitch is full of runs according to CSK’s bowling consultant Eric Simmons.
Chennai Super Kings
Some of the second-choice players like David Willey, Faf du Plessis, Mark Wood, Murali Vijay were among the first ones to come out and practice with the big guns opting to rest. CSK are expected to be unchanged for this clash.
Probable XI: Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni (C & WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir
There is a case for the Mumbai Indians to tinker around with their combination considering the recent results but since they’ve preferred to back their players even though this lean phase, it is unlikely they will make wholesale changes.
Probable XI: Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (WK), Rohit Sharma (C), Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Mustafizur Rahman/Adam Milne
Head to Head of teams
MI 12 – 11 CSK
Raina/Dhoni vs Bumrah: Bumrah has dismissed Dhoni thrice in 27 balls, conceding just 34 runs. Raina has fallen to Bumrah twice in 22 balls, scoring 27 runs in the process.
Pollard vs Watson: Pollard has scored 67 runs off 28 balls from Watson, including nine fours and four sixes without getting dismissed (since IPL 2013).
Jadeja vs Mustafizur: Mustafizur has got the better of Jadeja, dismissing him thrice in 13 balls in IPL. In all international cricket, he has dismissed Jadeja thrice in 22 balls.
– Rohit Sharma needs three more sixes to become the first Asian player and seventh overall to hit 300 sixes in 20-over cricket.
In 13 IPL innings in Pune, Dhoni has scored 348 runs at 49.71 with an SR of 133.85 with a solitary fifty.
IPL 2018 trends
– MI have lost 20 wickets in the death overs which is the most for any team. Their scoring rate in these overs is 8.05, which is the lowest among all teams. They lose a wicket every 9.70 balls, which is the fewest for any team.
– CSK, on the other hand, have lost the fewest wickets in this phase – nine – and have the best scoring rate at 12.65.
CSK Will win the toss and will decide to bowl first
[ Play Safe ]
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘M Lu’