Chennai Super Kings vs. Kings XI Punjab Match Prediction
Match 56, IPL 2018
CSK vs KXIP Match Prediction
Pune, May 20 at 08:00 PM IST
It has been a downward spiral for the KXIP, ever since they came off a week-long break, and have lost four matches on the bounce, to keep their spot in Playoffs in jeopardy. Apart from KL Rahul and Andrew Tye, virtually the entire team has been in lackluster form, and the over-dependence on the duo mentioned above is beginning to catch up with the team. KL Rahul scored a pristine 94 in the last match but ran out of support from the other batsmen as they eventually ended up three runs short. On the bowling front, Tye has been their most consistent performer, and he backed it up with 4-16 in the last match against MI. KXIP now head to Pune, in a bid to redeem their campaign and keep their chances alive of making it to the top four.
Their opponents, Chennai Super Kings, have made it to the playoffs and looking good to go the distance. They would like now to try to catch-up on the table-toppers Sunrisers Hyderabad. Going by their current form, we can see them add to their 2010 and 2011 trophies.
Read on for CHE vs. PNJ Team News and CSK vs. KXIP Playing11.
CSK vs. KXIP Team News
Chennai Super Kings
- Chennai went down to DD in the last game, as they failed to chase down 163, they might think of replacing Sam Billings with either of Faf du Plessis or David Willey.
- Lungi Ngidi (2-14) had a great outing in the last game and is expected to lead the pace attack.
Kings XI Punjab
- There is no update on Mujeeb Ur Rahman as of now. If fit, he will come in.
- Marcus Stonis (1-43, 1) had a game to forget against MI, and David Miller might come in in place of the Aussie all-rounder.
DEL vs. CHE Playing 11:
Speaking of DEL vs. CHE Playing 11, both the teams can make a change or two to their respective playing XIs.
CSK Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Billings (Risky, Faf du Plessis/David Willey)
All-rounders: Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja
Bowlers: Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Harbhajan Singh
KXIP Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Lokesh Rahul
Batsmen: Chris Gayle, Karun Nair, Aaron Finch, (Doubt: Mayank Agarwal, Yuvraj Singh, David Miller, Manoj Tiwary)
All-rounders: Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, (Doubt: Marcus Stoinis)
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, (Doubt: Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Barindar Sran)
Chennai Super Kings:
- Ambati Rayadu is the only CSK batsman with more than 500 runs in the competition. Shane Watson (424 runs) and MS Dhoni (413 runs) are the next two contributors with the bat.
- Shardul Thakur is the leading wicket-taker for CSK with 12 scalps.
Kings XI Punjab:
- KL Rahul is the only KXIP batsman with 500+ runs in the tournament.
- Andrew Tye is the most successful bowler in the tournament with 24 wickets in 13 matches.
CHE vs. PNJ Dream11 Team
- In your CSK vs. KXIP Dream11 team, you can choose either KL Rahul or MS Dhoni
- The best choice batsmen to go with Gayle, Rayudu, Raina, and Finch
- In the all-rounder category, you can select from Bravo, Watson, and Jadeja or Patel
- The bowlers you can bet on are Ngidi, Thakur, Tye, and Ashwin
Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction Tips
Match 55, IPL 2018
DD vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Delhi, May 20 at 04:00 PM IST
The defending champions Mumbai Indians barely managed to edge out Kings XI Punjab, thanks to the brilliance of Jasprit Bumrah, whose spell of 3-15 in 4 overs, choked the life of the KXIP run-chase, and ensured MI survive to live another day. They now head to Feroz Shah Kotla in a bid to keep their hopes alive of making to the playoffs.
As for Delhi Daredevils, they’d be hoping for an encore of their last night’s performance against CSK, where their bowlers choked the life of CSK’s run-chase and romped home by 34 runs. While another victory will still not take them through to the Playoffs, but they sure can spoil Mumbai’s party by another good performance.
Read on for DEL vs MUM Team News and DD vs MI Playing11.
DD vs MI Team News
- After Maxwell failed yet again against CSK, Colin Munro is expected to be given a chance here.
- Avesh Patel went for 28 in his two overs and remains a doubtful starter in DD vs CSK Playing 11.
- MI is expected to field the same eleven that won against KXIP
DEL vs MUM Playing 11:
Speaking of DEL vs MUM Playing 11, both the teams can make a change or two to their respective playing XIs.
DD Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: Rishabh Pant
Batsmen: Prithvi Shaw, Vijay Shankar, Shreyas Iyer, Glenn Maxwell (doubtful)
All-rounders: Abhishek Sharma
Bowlers: Trent Boult, Harshal Patel, Sandeep Lamichhane Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan (doubtful, Liam Plunkett)
MI Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Ishan Kishan
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Kieron Pollard
All-rounders: Ben Cutting, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya
Bowlers: Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
DEL vs CHE Key Players
- Rishabh Pant is the second leading run-getter in IPL 2018, having scored 620 runs.
- The spin duo of Lamichhane (1-21) and Amit Mishra (2-20) choked the life out of CSK’s chase in the last match and will be expected to lead the attack against MI.
- Suryakumar Yadav completed 500 runs in the competition in the last match, and have been the bedrock of MI’s batting throughout the season.
- Jasprit Bumrah (3-15) singlehandedly took MI to victory in the last game.
DEL vs MUM Dream11 Team
- In your DD vs CSK Dream11 team, you can choose either Rishabh Pant or Ishan Kishan for wicket-keeping duties.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Lewis, Surya Kumar Yadav, Shaw, and Iyer
- In the all-rounder category, you can choose from Krunal Pandya, Ben Cutting or Abhishek Sharma
- The bowlers you can bet on are Boult, Mishra, Lamichhane, and Bumrah
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘M Lu’