Hello And Welcome To All in Addi’s Prediction
Here Is The Today Match Preview By Mi Lu
Pakistan vs Australia Who will win Today Match
Harare, July 05 at 1:30 PM IST
In the fifth match of the triangular series in Zimbabwe, Pakistan are pitted against Australia at Harare Sports Club. It’s almost certain that these two teams will advance to the finals since the hosts have not have turned up.
Australia are the side to beat in the competition, winning both of their games in a comprehensive manner. Aaron Finch has led from the front, to give his side the much-needed wins in the turbulent times Cricket Australia is going through.
On the other hand, Pakistan disappointed in their last outing against Australia – getting bowled out for 116. They were ordinary with the ball as well, conceding the required runs in less than 11 overs and claiming only one wicket. However, they came back to winning ways against Zimbabwe in a close contest.
T20I Stats at Harare
Twenty 20 Internationals played at the venue: 19
Won by team batting first: 14 Won by team bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns total: 156, Average 2nd Inns total: 129
Highest total: 198/4, Lowest total: 108/10
PAK vs AUS Team News
- After two back-to-back wins, Australia can give a chance to those on the bench and can try out a few combinations before the final.
- Pakistan can also make a couple of changes to their playing XI.
PAK vs AUS Playing 11
Speaking of the PAK vs AUS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Pakistan playing 11 :
Wicket-keeper: Sarfraz Ahmed
Batsmen: Fakhar Zaman, Haris Sohail, Shoaib Malik, (Doubt: Mohammad Hafeez)
All-rounders: Hussain Talat Asif Ali, Shadab Khan
Bowlers: Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir
Australia playing 11 :
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: Aaron Finch, D Arcy Short, Travis Head, Glenn Maxwell, Nic Maddinson
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Billy Stanlake
PAK vs AUS Squads
Pakistan: Mohammad Hafeez, Fakhar Zaman, Hussain Talat, Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Usman Khan, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Amir, Shaheen Afridi, Sahibzada Farhan
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), D Arcy Short, Travis Head, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Kane Richardson, Nic Maddinson
PAK vs AUS Key Players
- Fakhar Zaman is the only Pakistani batsman with a 50+ score in the series thus far. Hussain Talat and captain Sarfaraz also got runs in the last game against Zimbabwe.
- Hasan Ali is the most successful Pakistan bowler, with 3 wickets in the bag. However, he did not have a good outing against Zimbabwe on Wednesday.
- Aaron Finch has already notched a big hundred in the series, the highest ever T20I score by a batsman.
- Andrew Tye and Billy Stanlake have been the two most successful bowlers for the side.
Note: This PAK vs AUS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Pakistan vs Australia team news.
Disclaimer: This website created for only cricket lovers, who want to know more information about cricket. Cricketwinner.in is not an online gambling website. We are not responsible for gambling or cricket betting.
Predictions Coming Soon…
Posted By ‘Mi Lu’