Big Bash League Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades 2nd Semi-Final Match today cricket match prediction 02 February 2018. So, read the full article to get the prediction of the match.
The Big Bash League is also known as KFC Big Bash League (BBL). It is the professional men’s Twenty20 domestic cricket competition in Australia. The tournament organized by the Australia Cricket Board (ACB) and will play eight teams. The defending champions are Perth Scorchers. The tournament started from 19th December 2017 to 4th February 2018.
The All Teams:
Hobart Hurricanes, Adelaide Strikers, Melbourne Renegades, Melbourne Stars, Sydney Thunder, Perth Scorchers, Brisbane Heat & Sydney Sixers
Big Bash League 2017-18 today match is Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades. The good advantage for Adelaide Strikers playing in their home ground. Also both the team performance is very good and well balanced in this tournament. Adelaide Strikers has won seven matches in their ten matches and they stay the 2nd position in current points table. On the other hand, Melbourne Renegades has won six matches in their ten matches and stay the 3rd position in the current point table. Adelaide Strikers is the better team than Melbourne Renegades. So Adelaide Strikers favorite to win the match.
Tournament: Big Bash League, 2017-18
Team 1: Adelaide Strikers
Team 2: Melbourne Renegades
Date: Friday, 02 February 2018
Time: 08:40 AM GMT | 04:40 PM LOCAL | 2:40 PM BDT
Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Home Team: Adelaide Strikers
Venue Scoring Pattern
Avg 1st innings score: 169
Avg 2nd innings score: 150
Total Match Played: 4
Batting First Won: 2
Batting Second Won: 2
Highest Total: 188/3 (20 Ov) by Ind vs Aus
Lowest Total: 146/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs Aus
Highest score chased: 158/9 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
Lowest score defended: 188/3 (20 Ov) by Ind vs Aus
Last five meetings: Adelaide Strikers W3, Melbourne Renegades W2
All-time meetings: Adelaide Strikers W4, Melbourne Renegades W3
Coach: Jason Gillespie
Captain: Colin Ingram
- The Strikers narrowly lost to the Perth Scorchers in their final group game but they have home advantage in this semi-final at least and they will be motivated against the Renegades who they beat just over a week ago in Melbourne by 26 runs.
- They welcome Peter Siddle back to their bowling attack after they rested the veteran for the final group matches and his return is a major boost give his superb economical bowling in BBL07 so far.
- They have to do without Alex Carey and Billy Stanlake due to international duty but Cricket Australia have released Travis Head which is a significant boost to the Strikers as they enter this semi-final with their captain in tow. Harry Neilson and Wes Agar are expected to deputize for Carey and Stanlake.
Coach: David Saker
Captain: Aaron Finch
- The Renegades beat the Heat in the final group match to clinch a semi-final place and give them a boost in confidence going into the semi-finals after a difficult run of form and results which threatened to see them drop out of the top four.
- They have mixed team news as Cameron White is available after being released from the Australian ODI squad but Kane Richardson departs for T20 duty with Australia and that is a blow especially following his 4/35 against the Heat on Saturday, while they await a fitness update on Brad Hodge.
- After struggling for a solid opening partnership for most of the group stage, they have found success with Harris and Short which is ironic given that is without captain Aaron Finch in the team and their fielding has been impressive in the last few games with their catching standing out especially.
Adelaide Strikers Possible XI
Alex Carey (wk), Jake Weatherald, Colin Ingram (c), Jonathan Wells, Jake Lehmann, Jonathon Dean, Michael Neser, Peter Siddle, Ben Laughlin, Billy Stanlake, Rashid Khan
Melbourne Renegades Possible XI
Marcus Harris, Matthew Short, Tom Cooper, Dwayne Bravo (c), Kieron Pollard, Jack Wildermuth, Tim Ludeman (wk), Beau Webster, Kane Richardson, Chris Tremain, Jon Holland
Prediction Coming Soon…
POSTED BY ‘Mi Lu’